Horror Challenge Winners Announced!

:fire:The challenge is over :fire:

First off, I just want to thank everyone for entering.
We didn’t expect this many fantastic entries and it’s been a pleasure to follow along with your journeys!

Now for what everyone’s been waiting for, the winners :eyes:

:1st_place_medal: - First Place - @MJordan

:2nd_place_medal: - Second Place - @RafaDemaga

:3rd_place_medal: - Third Place - @e7t

Now, we also want to highlight 5 entries with honorable mentions.
While you didn’t quite make the cut, we were still really impressed with what you managed to create!

:medal_military: - @cgomez_3d

:medal_military: - @Loganwiesenart

:medal_military: - @LegendGod

:medal_military: - @Rolandwattart

:medal_military: - @hailznn

We’ll be reaching out to all the winners and honorable mentions shortly and work out the details of how to get you your prizes.
Once again, I want to thank everyone for entering. We really were blown away by the shear amount of entries.
And if you want to see more of a breakdown of the pieces highlighted in this thread, head over to our YouTube channel and check out the video we just released as well

Check out the winning entries here to see more of their process

8 Likes

Congrats to every participant and congrats to the winners especially! I definitely see some of my favourites in there!
I watched the video and I want to thank u once more for the opportunity and for the feedback as well!
It was a genuine pleasure! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This challenge was a blast! Congrats to the 3 winners! As well the honorable mentions you all did an incredible job you’re very talented artists!
Thank you FlippedNormals for this art challenge is was an amazing experience and I really had fun.
Can’t wait for the next one!

1 Like

Wow fantastic! Congrats to all the winners and runners up, well deserved with some fantastic pieces, very well done.

Massive thanks to the Flipped Normals team for setting up this comp, I defo learned a tonne (not enough, but a tonne).

Here’s to the next one :pray:

1 Like

It is a real pleasure to be able to participate with all of you and that together we always motivate ourselves to level up. I loved the experience and congratulations to everyone who finished the challenge because I almost didn’t finish it , I was with the minutes counted.
Thanks to FlippedNormals and all the contestants, best wishes

5 Likes

I hardly finish a piece, and this challenge pushed me to go through this barrer. I fell honored to be amongst all these amazing artists and all these fantastic works, who keep pushing foward amidst all uncertain the future bring to all of us creative minds. Thanks to flippednormals for this opportunity of learn and growth, and i hope the community in these challenges only gets bigger and bigger from now on. Cheers everyone!!!

4 Likes

This was such a great competition. I honestly didn’t think I even had a shot at being one of the winners, I was just in it for the ride. I was truly pushed and motivated by everyone’s work. Congrats to all who participated and got to create some great work. Thanks again to FlippedNormals for putting this competition together. I will definitely be coming back for the next one!

4 Likes

Wow congrats to all the winners that’s some amazing stuff. I’m sad I never got to finish but seeing what the winners did gets me pumped for the next challenge . And again awesome stuff winners you guys deserve it as well as the honorable mentions

2 Likes