[Warlock Challenge – King's Advisor]

Hi, I have blocked out my character, his story will be released in the final submission. Here is a sneak peek of what I’ve done over the last few days!!

1_(3)|360x500 Here is my concept, done by Ivan Dedov

10 Likes

Cool, it kinda looks a bit like Ian Mckellen. Excited to see how it turns out

1 Like

Hi, sorry the late reply!

Thanks heaps!

I will be posting more of my progress shots today, im almost finished ! :smile:

Just a teaser of whats coming!

Close up of my sacrificial baby!

Just a turntable of my warlocks outfit!
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (3)

1 Like

Looking pretty good! Excited to hear about his story, especially his plans for the baby

1 Like

Thankyou! He has plans for the baby, but it doesn’t look promising! full story will be posted here closer the final submission date. :smiley:

I had to source out environments in which I would want to put my character and I look into the diablo 4 cinematic trailer for the inspiration markings on the ground.

Even the symbol on his chest, I sourced out old cult symbols and mashed this together as an alpha.

Also the pattern on his robe I created an alpha for.

Final count:

I also have a few other base variants that I didn’t end up using, like these images below…

Some kind of cult monastery or altar…

This one was cool but I think too cave-like. Although I loved my concept for the bowl filled with blood.

I have finished and this is my final best shot, check me out over on the final submission page! Thanks to everyone and goodluck.

3 Likes

Congrats on this amazing piece of work! We’ve featured you in our challenge update newsletter which just went out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks heaps! :smiley:

1 Like