[Warlock Challenge] – [Albus]

Hi everyone,

I hope it’s not too late to participate in this challenge :smiley:
I would love to create something different like a scifi mecha warlock.
I created a rough sketch to help me out with the block out :blush:

2 Likes

I just started also, I’m sure we can pull this off :mechanical_arm:
Cool design! Are you going to incorporate that in the design or is that more of a halo?

2 Likes

Hi Definitely U guys can pull this off :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much :smiley:
Yes, I will try incorporate the design of the sketch I’ve made but along the way I sure will make changes :blush:

Thank you very much! I will try my best :smile:

Hi everyone, some update on my progress. Here are the block out I’ve made in zbrush for my warlock character based on the sketch I’ve made.

I realized that having a rough sketch really helps me in visualizing my character and also saves time in the blocking stage.

After this I will continue with the high poly stage and continue polishing it :blush:

4 Likes

Outstanding model my friend

1 Like

Thank you very much :blush:

1 Like

Hi guys, some new updates for my warlock character :smiley:

It took me awhile for me to polish it :sweat_smile: But here is the high poly version for my warlock character:

After this I will continue with the low poly stage :blush:

11 Likes

Damn, it’s so clean :open_mouth: I’m always struggling with hard surface sculpting good job there !

1 Like

Thank you very much :smile:

Hi everyone,

Some new updates on my warlock character. I’ve finally finished the low poly and uv baking :smiley:

I use two texture map for the main and for the weapon.
After this I will continue with the texturing stage.
I’m very excited to give some color to this guy :smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Finally I’ve finished the texture for my warlock character :smiley:
Based on research I’ve done, the name “Albus” describes “white or bright” warlock.
Based on the meaning behind the character’s name, it helps me a lot in determining the colors and looks for the character :blush:

Here is the wireframe and texture presentation for my character:

After this I will do some rigging for the character to create some interesting pose :blush:

4 Likes

Awesome! love it

1 Like

Thank you very much! I’m very happy to hear that :smiley:

Hi everyone,

A little update on my character rigging. I did a manual rig but it’s not the best rig :sweat_smile:
I haven’t done any rigging for a really long time but I think this rig is enough to create the character pose :smiley:

1 Like

I also did some rendering for my character before posing the character :blush:

The final pose render will be coming pretty soon :smile:

4 Likes

Holy shit, this is good man! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much :smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

This would be the final stage for my warlock character which is the character pose :blush:

I’m very happy to be able to take part in this competition and I’m very happy receive the feedback and support from the community :blush:

All the best to all the challengers :smile:

7 Likes