[Warlock Challange] - [Succubus]

Hi!

I’m working on a project of a woman warlock (it is similar to a succubus and has some features of it ;)). I don’t have any background story right now, but I’ll keep you updated with posts. I started with a simple base mesh. We’ll see what is going to look like because I haven’t decided yet which concepts of mine I would stick to.

Anyways, best regards

Good Luck & Have Fun :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi!
In first 3 days i worked on proportions, blocked some demonic elements of this girl and started to get the anatomy right on her torso.
Right now I’m really happy with the results! :smiley:
What do you think guys? Feel free to give your critique !! :wink:

1 Like

Hi!

I’m finishing anatomy of that girl! :smiley:
Today my main focus was face, I also worked on arms and legs, and it’s going pretty good! In next few days I will focus on designing her demonic elements, and then I will pose her.
Feel free to give your critique :smiley:

I don’t have too much time during last week but here it is a little update to the face and hands. Hope you like it! :wink:

2 Likes

Head is in 90% finished! :smiley: Now I’ll focus on wings, and retopologising my character :wink:

1 Like

Model before retopology! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m kind of behind with a few things, but i finalized the pose, and make retopology! Retopo was quite a challange, because of her 4 hands, but finally it looked okay, not perfet but just ok.
With a pose i tried to exposed her strong chacharacter, and in my opinion it came out pretty well, what do you think? :smiley:
(Ye and some places need resculpt, posing in zbrush sometimes mess things up.)

2 Likes

Finished model! Hope you like it! :smiley:

5 Likes

Slowly trying to make it all works :wink:

8 Likes

Looking awesome! Good job!!

1 Like

Final render! :smiley:

4 Likes

Great job dude. Been enjoying watching your progress. Good luck with the competition.

1 Like

Thanks, it’t so nice to hear that you like it! :smiley: GL too!

The final thing came out really great! Nice job on the lighting and shaders

1 Like