Post apocalyptic Frankenstein’s monster

In the restrictions it says you are limited to 2 sets of 4K textures. I’d hate to see you disqualified, since your character is so cool, so please double check the restrictions just in case!!

1 Like

Thanks, man. I think there are still many participants with works worthy of winning. And you are one of them too)

Нi, according to the logic of dividing the texture space, I have at my disposal 3 more sets of 2K each. 2x4K = 8x2K. Anyway, i appreciate your concern) :+1:

1 Like

No worries, I already asked this question. The texture set resolution can be divided into smaller parts. Borodin should be fine. (otherwise, you couldn’t make special shaders for hairs, skin, ect. without affecting the other parts of the model).

1 Like

Wow, so many details… the textures and light are very beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks, kain_gretxen!

Holy crap i love this. Such a cool concept! bravo.

1 Like

Up. Textures still need some work. The podium is still highpoly. FX`s are as a test so far. It remains to put in a pose and finish everything))

8 Likes

So…some update. Lighting and pose testing. There are still a few things that need to be improved, mainly in the textures. Also most likely i will need to decrease the polycount to fit the constraints.

5 Likes

Man thats dope!

1 Like

thanks mate!

I’m impressed by the consistency of your work and the final look, I can’t believe this fit a game character’s requierement ( except a few more polys hehe)
I hope you will win this, that’s awesome !

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words! I am not yet completely sure that I am keeping within the permissible limits, but the excess is not critical. I can quickly remove unnecessary polygons without loss of quality.

1 Like

There is nothing better than a polished good looking character :slight_smile:
It’s pretty awesome! Nice job.

1 Like

Please remember to submit this! The deadline is today :smiley: would be such a shame not to have this as part of the final submissions!

I thought there was a message that there is still a day ((

Hi Borodin.

Please check your inbox. there was a mistake I accidently made in my last comment that caused confusion so I just wanted to clear things up.

The deadline will be midnight on the 1st wherever you live so make sure to submit in time :slight_smile: Yours is one of my personal favorites and it deserves the attention!

God knows I didn’t want to do everything this time at the last moment)))

Thank you all for your support and kind words. I had to urgently fill in what I was able to arrange) So look for me on the margins of the final submissions))) Good luck to everyone !!

1 Like