Post apocalyptic Frankenstein’s monster

Hey everyone! So, post apocalyptic Frankenstein’s monster, i intend to do it in a realistic style. I hope I can do something cool in this setting and get to the end. And i wish this to everyone. Most likely, it will be something rough, dirty and scarred. I will try to balance as much as possible within the limits of a decent one, so as not to hurt someone’s feelings. Now I am working on a more or less clear blocking, which I can show in the near future.

I will just leave the latest updates here:

24 Likes

something like that, but I’m not sure about everything yet)

some update

2 Likes

I think the idea is super good and the last update looks amazing, Ill follow this one pretty close :smiley:

1 Like

Dawanart, thanks. I will try not to disappoint you))
Something is gradually drawn. update

7 Likes

Really well balanced design, that’s so cool !

1 Like

Thanks, FeRuS

I honestly feel this is something I would see on the concept art for a wolfenstein game.
Keep up the great work.

1 Like

wow that’s cool design, nicely done

1 Like

Thanks guys!
Update. Added some details

3 Likes

up

9 Likes

Awesome work!! :smiley:

1 Like

Looking pretty slick, I’m not going to envy the lowpoly process. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

that is looking awesome

1 Like

GloriaTheAnimator
Luiza
a lot of thanks!
ed09
thanks and yep, i have to create quite a few polygons)))

1 Like

Damn, this character is really impressive! I’ll call it my favourite so far.

Thanks, Daniel. Glad you like it)

This is just insane!!! Amazing work, can’t wait to see it finished :open_mouth: Do you have an artstation or instagram acc to follow you? your work is sick!!

Thanks, MarcoS-54. Yes there is, but I don’t update galleries very often. Anyway, welcome:)

https://www.instagram.com/borodinsergey

1 Like

Something for you not to forget about me))

I do retopology, sculpt something, unfold uv`s. I do everything to finish this nice guy
Made a test head texture to somehow distract from the monotonous work

7 Likes