WIP - Fairy Tales Challenge - [Little Red Riding Hood]

Hi! My idea isn’t original, but I would like to implement it. :sweat_smile:
My character is Little Red Riding Hood in the future world, specifically, in the cyberpunk setting. I made a collage to show a rough concept of my idea. I blocked out the character and now start sculpting.

14 Likes

Curious to see the finished sneakers.

Update.

6 Likes

Owgosh well i… need to up my game with my sci fi one 0_0! The barrle on the back of mines i was guna have the barrel on the back linked two too swords, love the idea of it runing through the jacket a nice idea :o!

1 Like

Yoo that mask is dope! Really nice sculpting ! :smiley:

1 Like

i really like this concept and everything
the face is so well done

1 Like

4 Likes

I really like your concept !! I love the mask !

1 Like

Another fan of the mask here!

1 Like

8 Likes

Posing test

Final high poly

7 Likes

Wow, you made it pretty detailed, I like the balance between stylization and realism! Looking forward after you!

1 Like

How in the world you make such nice hard surface things also look Puffy and fabricy is bonkers! such beautiful work

1 Like

Hey there! Really love your take for Red Riding hood in is more kitsune and cyper-high tech look. Her puffy jacket is such an interesting shape because as a silhouette she looks like an absolute baddy :yellow_heart:!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Texturing and pedestal concept

6 Likes

I really really love the colours and everything… You’re pretty good.

1 Like

Oh this is stunning! Shaping up to be one of my favourites :slight_smile:

1 Like

You said the idea wasn’t original but the results are very unique! I wish you good luck in the competition and would love to see more of your art!

1 Like

Every update it gets better an better! really awesome seeing someone take on something similer whos further along as an artist, inspiring :O!

1 Like