Warlockchallenge VFX Character

Hey guys. My Name ist Hadi and I´m a student in visual gamedesign. I developed a little passion to 3D art especially for Zbrush and Blender.This is my second competition and I want to grow and learn as much as I can . For the Challenge : I gonna try to make an “Battlewarlock” who is fighting on the battlefield and also curse his enemy with his dark magic. I hope you gonna like my stuff and leave me some comments . See you guys ! <3

1 Like

Started to sculpt the basemesh. I guess i gonna go for an elf or something. And I already gave him some cloth.

Trying to give him some “Warlock” magic =) . I still overpainted some ideas to show you where i wanna go with this.

1 Like

Hey guys here are some renders so far. I played a little bit around with some materials. I guess i try to add some skulls soon and maybe moore chains , will see that. I learned a lot so far.

Added some skulls tho.

1 Like

Im soon done with sculpting.Try to reach some details and going high with the polys.

Okay im done modeling with the warlock , now i start with the weapon.

1 Like

Here is the weapon .The idea behind it , is that he can fight and also summon magic with it . I wanted to let it look like a mix between a battle and warlock staff.

1 Like

Did my first retopo ever , i know it isnt that good but I gave my best and learned during the process. I tried some things in Substance Painter , but I felt a little but rushed to learn a new programm . So I didnt made textures at all. But I got a little sneep peak into the pipeline workflow and for the next time I gonna do every single step (hopefully) xD .

So here is my final image of my warlock ! I know I did not perfect and made a lot of mistakes but I did my best and I gonna push myself to get better . I still hope you guys gonna like it and feel the warlock vibe . I would appreciate any feedback . Thanks and have a nice day ! (By the way its rendered in PS and I guess I did wrong cause I didnt used any textures , but I dont wanted to leave the project so I still “finished” it )

1 Like