[Warlock Challenge] – [Warlock Library]

Hello!

It’s my first time participating in Environment Challange! I’ve decided to create the Warlock Library concept.
My goal is to create an original large scale interior environment with a gothic or victorian vibe. I’m planning on doing everything mostly in 3D, having fun and hopefully learning some new tools along the way. Feedback is much appreciated!

Wish everyone good luck!

Here’s my first blockout with a simple light setup that I’ve been working on for a couple of days (lighting will be changed later on).

3 Likes

Looks awesome already. I am excited to see where you will take this.

Thank you! Well, I’m not too sure where this is going but I’m excited to work on this project =)

This is looking super promising :slight_smile: can’t wait to see your next update!

Hello! I haven’t posted anything in a while. Here are some models that I’ve made.

I’ve spent way too much time on modeling phase and now running out of time. Hopefully, I’ll make it in time :smile: Still, I would like to push low-frequency details a lot further. The plan was to bring it all to ZBrush, but instead, I’ve spent all of that time figuring how RailClone plugin for 3ds Max works, which helped a lot.

1 Like

Quick Update: Texturing Stuff

1 Like

Looks super awesome!! qCant wait to see the final product!

Thank you!

1 Like

Please submit this under “final submissions” so you can take part in the prize draw! This looks great and it would be a shame not to have it be part of the final lineup :slight_smile: