I’ve been lurking for awhile and finally decided to join this challenge.
So far i have a very rough block out. Just testing what i want to go for. Pretty much everything will be replaced. I do like the camera angle and the green glowing fog though. Those will most likely stay.
Also i don’t feel like the statue of the hooded man fits. I’ll probably replace it with a statue of the actual being that is being summoned.
Let’s see where this whole thing will end.
Some progress has been made.
I decided to embrace the green. I feel like it looks better that way.
I’ve started refining the whole thing. For now everything is still very rough.
The tentacles need to be moved. I want them to come out from below the platform.
The statue of the hooded man does not fit at all. I will need to come up with a proper monster.
Slowly but surely the whole thing starts to look like sth.
I probably should post more often.
I’m pretty much done with the blockout phase. Started refining the things.
Some items are still missing. Without them it’s hard to tell how big this place actually is.
I’ll add them when everything else is done.
Time for a new update.
Added all the environment textures.
Now it’s time to change the braziers. I think i’ll go for an ancient greek design.
When that’s done, i’ll add the smaller items.
Looking super cool Can’t wait to see the final result of this
@emiliestabell Thank you.
A small update for today.
I’ve added the braziers and fixed some smaller details.
Now it’s time to add some more items. Right now the scene looks a bit empty.
That will be my second to last WIP
I’ve added the cave wall in the background. Now it feels right.
Started adding the warlock’s items. I want to go for a “the warlock ran away in terror” kind of feeling.
The cylinder in the background will be a tower.
Please submit this under “final submissions” so you can take part in the prize draw! This looks great and it would be a shame not to have it be part of the final lineup
@emiliestabell Thanks for the reminder.
This will be my last WIP.
I’ve finished everything i wanted. All that’s left is to tweak some colors and add some small effects. I’ll post the final images tomorrow.