[Warlock Challenge]-[Nameh]

I’m not really sure if updating in the original post is what needs to be done. Replying to my own post doesn’t seem to show the latest update. Anyone else face the same issue?
Anyhoo, here’s my latest update. Need to speed up. Loads left to do.

Here’s a screen grab of the sculpt so far. Such amazing entries here already. All the best to everyone.

Here’s my progress so far today. Critiques would be very deeply appreciated. Let em rip! :slight_smile:

I’m really disappointed I didn’t come across this amazing challenge earlier than today! :rage: :rage:
For this challenge, I figured I’d use a concept I had developed sometime back for a nomadic magician type character. I’ll be posting a concept sketch shortly. All the best to everyone! :slight_smile:

Alright, so here’s my working concept. Now to start with the block out.

4 Likes

Progress has been a little slow the last few days. Here’s what I’ve managed to complete this far.

2 Likes

Please cast some light on the dude)) I love how he’s actually looking like a character straight out of some RPG.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I sure will. To be honest, I haven’t gotten far with ZBrush as I have for this competition. Appreciate your advise, I’ll definitely take heed. :slight_smile:

Really cutting it short, have so much more to do. But here’s the progress this far.