[Warlock Challenge] - [Iwa, the shy rocky Warlock]

Hey everyone ! I just rushed into concepting in zbrush without really thinking of how she would be dressed up… xD
So here I am at this time, I have my base body and a few features. I already did some retopo on her.

!
At least, I’ve figured out what I wanted her to be. So here it is : Iwa is a young and shy Warlock apprentice with some astonishing potential. She loves nature and espacially : ROCKS ! She’s able to bend it to her will with such facility that it’s scaring the hell out of the people around… Sometimes, she looses control on her powers and can become a real threat to them. Therefore, she doesn’t have many friends and suffers a lot from it. But she’s brave and tough ! To lessen that isolation and loneliness feeling she made out of stones her two best friends Brock & Mica !
I might add some concept to this topic later :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Here are few screen of the topology

!

2 Likes

1 Like

Update on the concept folks ! I also worked on the overal highpoly espacially the face

6 Likes

Looks super good already <3

2 Likes

Hello ! Here’s an update ! Movin on scrathing and edging those shiny blings

6 Likes

I absolutely love your take on the challenge! We’ve featured you in our challenge update newsletter which just went out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gorgeous! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there, lots of stuff happened during this period of non-posting so here’s a flood of updates. Currently I’ve finished my High poly bake and texturing on Iwa. I’m movin on her two rock buddies. I’ll post some screenshots of my progression.

Haircut in progress

Iwa’s magic spell book !

1 Like

Textured Iwa !
warlock

2 Likes

5 Likes

So great to see an update on this :slight_smile: Gorgeous work!

1 Like