[Warlock Challenge] - [Evros]

Hey,

I’m excited to take part in the challenge! The character I’m going to create is something that’s gonna be a bit abstract. Using a bunch of concept art, I’m creating an other worldly being that won’t follow the rules of physics - how I’m gonna do that? I have no idea, but I do know it’ll be a fun journey!

My current workflow revolves around real time characters, so it’s going to take me some time to figure my way around a vfx pipeline. I’m mainly participating in this category in order to get a better understanding of more realistic rendering techniques to further my understanding of different methods to create 3D models.

So please if you see any issues with the methods I work with, don’t be afraid to give some advice!

2 Likes

Messing with forms. Base mesh was created for a previous project.

Progress for today.

1 Like

Gonna be spending a while on the small details

Really enjoying working on this one!

4 Likes

Cool design man :slight_smile: I like the exaggerated anatomy

1 Like

Thanks! I decided to go super exaggerated, while trying to make everything recognizable :slight_smile:

Too many wrinkles, too little time

• Also retopo’d

Maps have been baked and working on textures now. Render is from Iray

3 Likes

@Lenu this is amazing. Cheers man. Imagine giving him baby feet. :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

@Bharat Haha, and some tiny Yeezy’s :joy:

1 Like

I’ve done a bunch of work on the textures. Today I decided to change the length of the legs, the change of silhouette really helps push the character into the direction I want it in. The version on the right is the previous one that I was aiming to upload in a few days, but it didn’t feel right. I’m happy with everything above the legs, so not a complete overhaul.

2 Likes

Final post!

2 Likes

@Lenu I am in love with this Character Kek. Creepy and dark characters mess me up dude. Like in a good way. I would love to see your future work and be inspired by it. Cheers.

1 Like

@Bharat Cheers dude, that means so much. Have you got Artstation? Link me you profile and we can keep in touch!

@Lenu I have attached my Instagram and Artstation links: