[Warlock Challenge] Agnes the Colonizer

Hello everyone :smiley:
I’m so happy to participate, here is my first update, just did a fast concept art.

Agnes the Colonizer
During the 16th century, Agnes lived only to conquer new territories. She was feared along all the seamen in the seven seas because there were a few marines and pirates
alive to tell the dark stories involving the battles where she participated. Most of them
mentioning fire and evil presence. Most of them afraid of the “emerald warlock”
The dark and destructive powers she used for this colonization and conquering may have a little secret behind. She uses her guns and all armory at her disposal to channel all the magic that may harm her body.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Here’s my first WIP :smiley:
Just started the head and blocking the clothes

3 Likes

Hello ! here’s another WIP, did all the clothes modeling and sculpt, lot of details left to do :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Another WIP, I had some free time to keep the challenge up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi! Another WIP, I think I’m done with the body modeling, I’ll continue to do the weapon/extras :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey, awesome sculpt ! Love the character. Can’t wait to see the next WIPs.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :smiley:

Hi everyone! Finished the body retopo/UVs and did the texturing work on 3D Coat
Still a lot to do!

7 Likes

Hi! I finished modeling and texturing the weapons and the environment platform! Almost there!

Looking Good. Keep it up!!! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :smiley:

Placing the hair cards, almost there :smile:

1 Like

Finished the hair and just posed the character, now working on the meshes for the fire and shot effects, almost ready! :scream:

3 Likes

This is gorgeous! I really hope you’ll finish it in time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I hope so too :smiley:

1 Like

Finally!, doing the final touches on Marmoset, I’ll just play a little with the lights and then finish it :smile:

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!