The King of Ireland's Son

Sword! And some dirt!

Lots of wrestling with tech and incremental tweaks, hence the lack of updates over the past couple days. But, finally getting into constructing materials, posing and rendering! Next up are continued incremental improvements and then putting together the final submission thread. Everything is being rendered out in Unreal

More progress after a round of feedback, swapped the ground plane for a rock and utilized Unreal 4.26’s water tools to create an ocean cliffside

Additionally, I’ve begun setting up the Marmoset scene as well for the turnaround, wireframe, and material renders

1 Like

Final day! This (should) be my near-last post in this WIP thread as the next things I will be doing will be gathering together the materials for my final render and posting to the “final submissions” thread!
I also upgraded to Marmoset Toolbag 4, the upgraded lighting of raytracing is pretty amazing!
Until then, here are some of the renders that will be showing up there:
(MTB 4)

(Unreal Engine 4)

Remember to submit it under the final submissions! The deadline is today and it would be a shame not to have yours included :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup! Putting together my final submission images now, there’s a lot of them and I wanna make sure they’re well formatted :grin: thank you for the reminder!