HI, I have started overall a new project and an new idea.
This is my current wip-
I thought of starting off with a classic pumpkin and turn it into a mutated creature of sorts.
here is the reference board-
Here are some more updates:
working on blocking out the body and detailing the head.
Working on the facial details, and building volumes on the body-
Getting the volumes in, anatomical landmarks and secondary details.
I have made some progress with the base sculpt almost there to details.
its looking close to the final output-
Finishing up the sculpt, since its still 5 days, I would have to use a Zbrush to photoshop workflow since its faster.
Almost done with final sculpt onto texturing and finalizing, Iam actually out of time since this challenge ends today–