Halloween Challenge - Wendigo Creature

Hey guys! A little late to the game but decided to try my hand at sculpting a Wendigo-like creature. I wasn’t sure how many WIP pics were required so I just snapped one at the end of my first work session.
I started from the male head planes and some human body part IMM that come with Zbrush to quickly block this guy out. Anyway , he doesn’t look like much just yet. But he’s been fun so far, and I’m looking forward to the rest of this sculpt!

5 Likes

Having fun doing some details on this creepy guy

1 Like

Okay, here’s where I got to tonight. Got a little lost in the sauce with the details on the face and the rest of the body needs to catch up. And I should probably give him some sort of clothes or fur for the sake of decency.

3 Likes

Coming along! Still have to work on his lower half and finish detailing his body.

3 Likes

I think he’s getting close now . . .

4 Likes

Okay, going to call the sculpt done for now before I get too distracted and run out of time to finish lol. I may end up adding some hair cards later if I have time

2 Likes

Phew finally done with the retop! Now for UVs

Starting work on the textures! He’s slowly coming together. None of these colors are final, mostly just place holders while I set things up

Got some more work done on the skin and the horns. Not quite done with either, but I’m happy with how they’re turning out. Currently trying to figure out how to do a frosty look to make the frostbitten skin look more realistic…

1 Like

I think He may be done? Going to wait before posting the final images just in case I think of other stuff to add. But I’m pretty happy with this guy.

2 Likes

If you haven’t already done it, remember to post your result in the final submissions thread today so your work can be considered for one of the prizes :slight_smile: Only a few hours left to go now! Countdown Timer – Countdown to Nov 23, 2023 in London, England