Fairy Tale Challenge - The Pied Piper of Hamelin

Hey, folks! This is my first experience in creating a fully finished character,
and I’m using this challenge as an opportunity to improve my skills.
Here is the concept: My idea for a fairy tale challenge, I’ll reimagine the Pied Piper of Hamelin.
My character lived to the distant future. He has upgraded his ability to hypnotize with new technologies.
He makes music with the power of thought from the wind pipes in his body, which hypnotizes the victim.
Good luck!

11 Likes

I started blocking my character :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Wow! For a blockout he is looking pretty amazing!! Awesome work, looking forward to seeing how they progress!

1 Like

Thanks! I am very happy! :blush:I will be happy to see the progress of your work on Jafar!

1 Like

Hello everybody! Oh, I decided to redo the concept a bit because I didn’t like it.
I’m currently working on the character details :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

very cool details

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

I’ve remade the trumpets again! I ‘m suffering because I don’ t have enough experience in creating character concepts and working with 3d.
However, I hope that this challenge will help me increase the level of my skills :blush: In the meantime, I’m still working on the character.
I really enjoy the atmosphere here! Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

Nice. Looking very anime-esque. Get a Papillion from Busou Renkin vibe from it.
But more dashing.

2 Likes

This is amazing! looks like a Digimon or a Yu-Gi-Oh Card

1 Like

Oh! It really looks similar :sweat_smile: I haven’t seen this anime :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks!

Thanks! It wasn’t my purpose, but I’m glad :blush:

very cool idea and nice design too!

1 Like

thank you very much! I’m glad you liked it!

I finished my hi-poly! I try to make the character quite eccentric. This all process is new for me, but I’m moving on!
I hope that it will be possible to bring it to the end :blush:

7 Likes

Very Cool and that smile really gives him personality. You’re doing really well. Can’t wait to see more

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your feedback it’s very important for me, i appreciate that :blush:

Dude, that piper is sick! What an endboss! I can see him kill me already for the 1000th time :smiley:

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: Many thanks!

I like the idea and high poly, looking forward how you gonna make textures, cant wait!

1 Like